Subscribe:

27 November 2011

Someone LIke U

Assalamualaikum...

Guess she gave u things I didn't give to u. I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited. But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it. I'd hoped u'd see my face and that u'd be reminded. That FOR ME IT ISN'T OVER. Never mind, I'll find someone like u. I wish nothing but the best for u too. Don't forget me, I beg. I remember u said, "sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead" U know how the time flies. Only yesterday was the time of our lives. We were born and raised. In a summer haze. Bound by the surprise of our glory days.

Nothing compares.
No worries or cares.
Regrets and mistakes.
They are memories made.

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

0 orang tak puas hati!:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers